Friday, July 9, 2010
Measure and Listen - Week 30
I had a Doctors appointment today at 10am. I saw Dr. Henley today. I really like him, he is a great Dr! My blood pressure was 106 over 60. Caeden's heart beat was 150. Which is great! I measured at 28 cm, which is a little small for 30 weeks. He said it is nothing to be concerned with for right now, they are just going to keep an eye on me and make sure I measure bigger at my next visit. I go back in two weeks. It's not too much longer now! Only around ten more weeks. I went to an infant feeding class yesterday. I learned different holds and that it is good to feed your baby every 2 to 3 hours. They recommended keeping them on a schedule is best for your body and baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment